The Blogger Recognition Award
I was nominated by
magnoliajem, thank you!https://magnoliajem.com/2018/07/23/the-blogger-recognition-award/
Thanks so much to magnoliajem who was nominated by Rory at A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip. she in turn nominated me, for this award! If you haven’t already seen their blogs, do yourself a favor and go visit them!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give (at least) two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select a bunch of other bloggers for this award; 10 to 15 seems about right.
6. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them and a link to the post you created.
How my blog started
- I was trying to get an audience for my books I wrote. They are books with my poetry in them.
- I wanted a place where I could be expressive and write about things that matter to me.
Advice to others/new bloggers
- Be yourself, don’t worry about appealing to what everyone finds appealing. If you have something to share, share it!
- Find your own way of presenting your blog. I have tried many themes for my own, each one had things II liked and things I didn’t. My hopes are to pay for a webpage some day soon.
- Spell check each blog post. Spelling is important as well as grammar. If you want people to enjoy reading, keep their attention on your blog not your errors in spelling or use of words.
- Share something personal but not too personal. I KNOW THAT IS MORE THAN 2 PIECES OF ADVICE, sorry got carried away!
Thank you for reading 🙂