Pork Picadillo Lettuce Wraps
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 small Granny Smith apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 can (10 ounces) diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- 24 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- Mix garlic and seasonings; rub over pork. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Add onion, apple, sweet pepper and tomatoes. Cook, covered, on low 2-1/2 to 3 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove pork; cool slightly. Shred meat into bite-size pieces; return to slow cooker. Stir in raisins and olives; heat through. Serve in lettuce leaves; sprinkle with almonds.
1 filled lettuce cup: 75 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 8g protein.