- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup asiago cheese (or just use 1.5 cups mozzarella)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce (naturally low carb preferred, 3-4 net carbs or less)
- Grated parmesan cheese (to taste)
- Pizza/italian seasonings (to taste)
- Heat a good non-stick pan (I used ceramic) up to medium heat and add the garlic oil.
- When the oil coats the pan and is shiny, add your mozzarella (it should start sizzling right away).
- Use a spatula to spread the cheese evenly and round the corners, like a pizza.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes while it melts and starts to become dark around the edges.
- Once all the cheese has melted and it’s starting to brown, add the tomato sauce and spread around lightly with a spoon.
- Cook for another minute or so.
- Use a spatula and start sliding it around the edges of the pizza, and then underneath just to de-stick it from the pan, but not trying to lift it off the pan.
- Once the pizza is free from the pan, tip your pan and slide your pizza on to a foil-lined pan (you can use your spatula to guide it)
- Sprinkle your grated cheese and pizza seasonings.
- Let cool for about a minute.
- Cut into fours and enjoy!
Thank you for reading 🙂