- 2½ cups blanched almond flour (not almond meal)
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, and baking soda
- In a medium bowl, Whisk the eggs, then add honey, and vinegar
- Stir wet ingredients into dry
- Scoop batter into a well greased 6.5 x 4 inch small loaf pan
- Bake at 300°F for 45-55 minutes on bottom rack of oven; until a knife comes out clean
- Cool and serve
To store this bread, wrap in a paper towel, seal in a plastic bag, and refrigerate for up to 1 week.
This low-carb, high-protein, gluten-free bread is a cinch to make. It is especially tasty toasted, then topped with almond-butter, raspberry jam, and a sprinkle of salt. Add a second slice of bread to it and you’ve got a paleo PBJ!
Thank you for reading 🙂