Instant Pot Chicken Creole/Recipe Share
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth, low sodium
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 large carrots, diced
- 1-14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, low sodium
- ½ cup tomato sauce, low sodium
- ¼ cup tomato paste
- 2 tsp. Creole seasoning
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Place all ingredients in the Instant Pot.
- Cover, adjust valve to VENTING and cook on Medium for 6 hours.
- Shred chicken.
- Top over brown rice.
Thank you for reading 🙂