Awesome Blogger Award Challenge ~Accepted
Thank you, Stu!https://stubaby777.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you.
– Tag your post with #awesomebloggeraward.
– Answer the questions given to you.
– Nominate and inform at least 5 bloggers.
– Give them 10 new questions to answer.
1. Why do you think more and more young people are living together instead of getting married?
Society has helped with that.
I think there is a loss of our godly culture. Nothing is sacred anymore.
2. If a homeless person walked into a church on a Sunday morning, how do you feel the congregation would react?
Welcome them right in. My church shows no bias.
3. Do you believe the church is doing enough in your community?
4. You are angry at your spouse for something they have done. How long do you hold onto that anger, regardless of the infraction?
Minutes, because a little thing should not change your love for them.
5. Share your honest thoughts on this verse…
And Isaac brought her into his mother Sarah’s tent, and took Rebekah, and she became his wife; and he loved her: and Isaac was comforted after his mother’s death.
Genesis 24:67 KJV
I think that shows we all are vulnerable when it comes to our selfish nature. Tragedy can bring out the part of us that thinks not, before we act.
6. Now, upon reflecting on that verse…is one considered your spouse… before or after sex?
Regardless of sex. Whether or whether not.
A commitment of marriage is do much more than sex.
7. Who is your favorite Disney character?
She was a good person, despite her life and horrible treatment.
8. What is your favorite board or card game?
9. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Miss Beasley….my doll
10. And finally…What is your favorite nightime snack?
I am not going to tag anyone. I appreciate being nominated. Please feel free to participate and answer Stu’s questions, should you wish to.
Thank you for reading 🙂