Baked Salmon With Vegetables
4 skin-on salmon fillets (1 lb.)
2 cups chopped fresh spinach leaves
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 tomato, chopped
1/3 cup KRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing
Let’s Make It
1. Heat oven to 375°F.
2. Place fish, skin sides down, in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over fish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Tip 1 Substitute Prepare using red snapper or orange roughy fillets.
Tip 2 Serving Suggestion Serve with hot cooked rice to round out the meal. Tip 3 Nutrition Bonus The spinach in this flavorful salmon dish is high in vitamin A.
Calories From Fat 0 % Daily Value*
Total Fat 9g 12%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 55mg 18%
Sodium 330mg 14%
Total Carbohydrates 5g 2%
Dietary Fibers 0g
Sugars 3g 6%
Protein 25g 50%
Vitamin A 60%
Vitamin C 10%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. servings 4 servings
* Nutrition information is estimated based on the ingredients and cooking instructions as described in each recipe and is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Please note that nutrition details may vary based on methods of preparation, origin
Thank you for reading 🙂