- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green chile peppers
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white sugarC&H Pure Cane Granulated Sugar 4 Lb $1.78 for 1 item – expires in a month
- 1 tablespoon Asian (toasted) sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cooked skinless boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/3 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Add all ingredients to list
- Prep30 m
- Ready In30 m
- Stir together the chopped green chiles, rice vinegar, lime juice, fish sauce, garlic, sugar, sesame oil, vegetable oil, and black pepper until the mixture is thoroughly combined and the sugar is dissolved.
- Place the chicken, cabbage, carrot, onion, peanuts, and cilantro in a salad bowl, and toss thoroughly together with tongs. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss again. Serve immediately.
You might also like
BBQ Chicken Chopped Salad
Per Serving: 303 calories; 17.9 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 19.2 g protein; 37 mg cholesterol; 991 mg sodium.
Thank you for reading 🙂