Keep your memory sharp with these tips
Looking for more ways to boost your memory? Here are some other activities to build into your routine, according to the Mayo Clinic:
- Get active: Exercise increases blood flow to your brain. The Department of Health and Human Services says healthy adults should get 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity (like brisk walking) every week.
- Exercise your brain, too: Think of your brain like a muscle — you have to use it to stay in shape! Try crossword puzzles, card games, or other mentally stimulating activities.
- Be organized: It’s harder to remember things when you’re living in a messy environment. Keep lists, a planner, or the calendar in your phone to keep track of appointments and important to-dos. And think like Marie Kondo: Every item in your home should have its own place!
- Get enough sleep: Sleep is vital for memory health, so don’t skimp — healthy adults should get seven to nine hours nightly, according to the National Sleep Foundation.
- Eat healthy foods: A nutritious diet will also benefit your brain and memory health. Focus on fruits, veggies, whole grains, and low-fat proteins like fish and beans.
- Get chronic conditions under control: Living with a chronic illness like diabetes or depression? Managing those and your overall health will also help you protect your brain and memory health.
- Zinc Deficieny~ Signs
- You’ll want to clean this…
- Yoga~ Lose Weight
- Yoga Poses From Your Chair~
- Yoga Poses For Osteoporosis
Thank you for reading 🙂