Easy Chicken Salad Recipe
This easy chicken salad recipe with grapes and pecans makes the best chicken salad sandwiches! I’ve been making this healthy chicken salad recipe for years. It’s great for make ahead lunches!
Servings: 7 peopleCalories: 195kcal
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt*
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon salt or to taste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken shredded or chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ½ cup pecans walnuts or sliced almonds, toasted if desired
- ½ cup quartered grapes*
- ¼ cup finely chopped red onion optional
- bread, croissants or lettuce for serving
- In a large bowl, stir together the plain Greek yogurt, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked chicken, celery, nuts, grapes and red onion (if using). Stir until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve as a sandwich on bread or croissants, or wrapped in lettuce.
*You may substitute mayonnaise for the plain Greek yogurt.
*Chopped apple is a delicious substitute for the grapes. Or try dried cranberries or dried cherries.
Make Ahead: Store chicken salad in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days (if made with chicken cooked that same day).
Serving: 0.5cup | Calories: 195kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 60mg | Sodium: 151mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g
Nutrition information is only an estimate.
© Kristine’s Kitchen https://kristineskitchenblog.com