- 1 Tbsp. reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced ginger
- 1 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 head Chinese or napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- Combine the ginger, soy sauce, rice vinegar and chili garlic sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add the sesame oil, garlic
andcrushed red pepper flakes. Stir-fry for a few seconds, just until fragrant, then add the cabbage and red bell pepper. Continue to stir-fry for one to two minutes until the cabbage begins to wilt, then add the soy sauce mixture. Cover and cook over high heat for one minute until just wilted.
- Remove lid, add green onions and stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Remove from the heat. The cabbage should be
tender,but stillhave a slight crunch.
- Laugh a Little
- Eagles~ Hotel California
- Skinny Hot Cocoa Drinks
- Diabetic Tips
- Diabetes Daily Fact
- Word of the Week- Ipso Facto
- One- by MwsR
- Beautiful Place
Thank you for reading 🙂