- 2 tablespoons plain hummus
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup chopped red bell pepper Red and Yellow Field Bell ½ cup canned quartered artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 cup lightly packed baby kale
- 4 pitted Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 (3
ounce) can no-salt-added light tuna in water, drained
- ½ cup cooked farfalle, preferably whole-wheat
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon toasted chopped walnuts
- Juice from ¼ lemon (optional)
- Whisk hummus and water in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add bell pepper; cook for 1 minute. Add artichoke hearts, kale, and olives. Gently stir in tuna, trying not to not break up large pieces; cook until the tuna is warmed, about 1 minute more. Stir in pasta. Remove from heat and toss with the hummus sauce. Top with feta and walnuts and drizzle with lemon juice, if desired.
- To make ahead: Cook pasta up to 1 day ahead and refrigerate.
Thank you for reading 🙂