1.Don’t brush your teeth immediately after eating
It’s better not to brush your teeth immediately after meals and drinks, especially if they contained a lot of acid. Examples are citrus fruits, tomatoes, and fizzy drinks. The abrasive action of brushing can cause the acid to attack the tooth enamel and the layer underneath. It is best to wait at least half an hour before brushing.
2. Build muscle to fit into a smaller size
A kilogram of muscle weighs the same as a kilo of fat, but muscle is more compact and takes up less space than fat. This explains why a muscular person who weighs the same as a chubbier one will likely fit into a smaller pair of jeans.
3. Eat more calories to lose weight
Carbohydrates on their own may do nothing but spike your blood sugar, leaving you even hungrier than before. Adding proteins and fats like peanut butter and cheese will increase the calorie count of your meal, but will help you get full more quickly and stay satisfied for longer, which will lead to ingesting fewer calories in the long run.
4. Drink a hot beverage to help you cool off
In India it is the norm to drink hot tea in hot weather. It sounds crazy, but according to a study, a hot drink on a hot day will cool you off faster than a cold drink. When you drink a hot beverage, your body produces more sweat which, when it evaporates, cools you off.
5. Exercise to increase your energy levels
After a long day at work, exercise is probably the last thing you want to do, but getting moving can actually energise you. Through exercise, we recharge tired cells by giving them more oxygen. Physical activity that builds muscle strength also improves the efficiency of the mitochondria that produce the energy in the cells.
6. ‘Freeze’ cardiac patients to save their life
Cooling a cardiac arrest patient’s core temperature to below 32.2 degrees Celsius – a process called “induced hypothermia”, either by injecting them with a cold saline solution or placing ice packs on them increases their chances of complete recovery.
Hypothermia – when your core body temperature drops so low that normal metabolism and bodily functions cease – can lead to death, but can also radically slow down the dying process.
7. Close the lid when you flush the toilet
You should always flush the toilet with the seat down. If you don’t, water particles from the toilet will float around your bathroom and finally land on surfaces like your toothbrush.
Experts say flushing creates an invisible cloud, called “toilet plume”, that’s expelled into the air by the force of the flush.
The toilet plume may contain
by Eugene Lotter
- Harmful Plants For Your Loved Pets
- Foods That Lowers Blood Sugar
- Green Smoothie for Weight Loss
- Alright by MwsR
- Baked Beans With Ground Beef
- Phlegmatic~WORD OF THE WEEK
- Upcycled Craft~ Wine Glass Planters
- Link Share~ Weekly Planner Template,Fitness Template,Food Journal Template
- Yoga ~Hakini Mudra, Memory Stength, Brain Power
- Religious Music! Rhett Walker~Believer
Thank you for reading 🙂