Fresh Strawberry Jam Sugar-FreePrep Time5 minsCook Time10 minsTotal Time15 mins
This Fresh Strawberry Jam is delicious on just about everything.
It is really easy to make homemade strawberry jam sugar-free. It takes about ten minutes and four ingredients.
When strawberries are in season and abundant it is worth it to make your own jam.
Course: Breakfast, condiment, Dessert, jam, Side Cuisine:
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries stems and hulls removed
- 1/4 cup Trim Healthvy Mama Gentle Sweet
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp glucamannan
- Add strawberries to a small stockpot. Smash a bit with a potato masher to get the juices flowing.
- Cook strawberries over medium-low heat for 10 minutes or until softened. Smash until juicy with small pieces of strawberries.
- Add the other ingredients. Stir well and chill. This will thicken as it cools.
- Glucomannan is a thickening agent. If you prefer to sub in another thickening agent you may. Just add it according to its own directions.
- This jam freezes really well!
- This recipe makes about 1 1/2 pints of jam.
Nutrition FactsFresh Strawberry Jam Sugar-FreeAmount Per Serving (3 tbsp)Calories 18% Daily Value*Total Fat 0g0%Saturated Fat 0g0%Cholesterol 0mg0%Sodium 0mg0%Potassium 86mg2%Total Carbohydrates 4g1%Dietary Fiber 1g4%Sugars 2gProtein 0g0%Vitamin A0.1%Vitamin C40.6%Calcium0.9%Iron1.3%* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Thank you for reading 🙂