Apple Cider Vinegar Gummies
Get your daily dose of ACV in these bite-sized apple cider vinegar gummies.
- Large saucepan
- Wooden spoon
- Silicone ice cube trays or molds
- 1 ½ cups organic apple juice
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 5 T gelatin powder
- Combine the apple juice, apple cider vinegar and water in a large saucepan (no heat) and stir well. Sprinkle the gelatin powder over the liquid and mix, letting it sit for two minutes.
- Switch on the heat to medium-low and stir with a wooden spoon for five minutes until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into ice cube trays and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving.
Thank you for reading 🙂