- ¾ cup unsalted butter, grass-fed if possible
- 5 tablespoons stevia or ⅔ cup granulated erythritol
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream, pasture-raised if possible
- ¼ cup water
- ¾ teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- In a large, high-sided pan, melt the butter over medium heat. Be sure your pan is large enough to accomodate the syrup as it will foam up when baking soda is added.
- Add water and either stevia or erythritol. Whisk until the sweetener is completely dissolved.
- Whisk in cream, vinegar, and salt.
- Bring to a boil while gently stirring.
- Remove from heat and gently whisk in vanilla and baking soda.The syrup will begin to foam up at this point.
- When the foam has receded carefully pour the syrup into a syrup pitcher and serve! Enjoy!
If you use erythritol in this pancake syrup recipe, it will crystallize after cooling. Just reheat and stir till the sweetener is dissolved into the syrup again and serve!
Thank you for reading 🙂