- 1 large head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into small florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, butter or ghee
- Sea salt and ground black pepper
- 5 slices bacon, cooked crisp and chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 large hardboiled eggs, rough chopped
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, more for a creamier salad
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill pickles
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder, to taste
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Spread the cauliflower florets in a single layer across a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil over top and season generously with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until tender and golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Transfer the cauliflower to a large mixing bowl. To the bowl add the bacon, green onions, eggs, cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, pickles, Dijon mustard, garlic powder and paprika. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Refrigerate for one hour, up to overnight before serving.
Thank you for reading 🙂