Sugar Free Homemade Ketchup
- 6 oz Tomato paste
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Powdered erythritol (or powdered monk fruit)
- 3 tbsp White vinegar (or apple cider vinegar for paleo)
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 3/4 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp Mustard powder
- Whisk all ingredients in a small saucepan, until smooth.
- Simmer for about 30 minutes over low heat, with a cover, until the ketchup thickens (reduces) to your desired thickness. (Time will vary widely depending on the size of your pan.) Stir occasionally while simmering. Taste, and adjust salt and sweetener if needed.
- For the best consistency, puree the ketchup in a high-power blender for at least 30 seconds, until smooth. (This step is optional, but recommended for texture.)
Thank you for reading 🙂