DIY Body Scrub
Cranberry-Coconut Salt Body Scrub
Whether you need a homemade gift idea or you’re looking for more natural skincare products, this exfoliating body scrub is the perfect thing to whip up. The recipe comes from Lily Diamond, of the popular L.A.-based food and lifestyle blog Kale & Caramel. While the scrub is completely edible, we don’t recommend actually eating it.
By: Lily Diamond
Ingredients 1 serving
- ⅓ cup sea salt
- ⅔ cup fresh cranberries, very finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tablespoon raw virgin coconut oil, softened
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves or allspice
- Prep10 m
- Ready In10 m
- Combine salt, cranberries, coconut, coconut oil and cloves (or allspice) in a small bowl; mix thoroughly.
- To make ahead: Store at room temperature for up to 1 week or refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
Thank you for reading 🙂