Peanut Butter Potato Chip Rice Krispie Treats Recipe
- 6 tablespoons Butter
- 16 ounces Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8 ounces Potato Chips, lightly crushed, divided
- 3 cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 1 cup Salted Peanuts, chopped, divided
- 1 cup Peanut Butter Chips, melted
- Coat a 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat, melt the butter.
- Add the marshmallows and vanilla, continue cooking and stirring until marshmallows are melted and smooth.
- Add peanut butter, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in potato chips, reserving 1/3 cup for garnish, Rice Krispies cereal, and 3/4 cup peanuts.
- Press mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Drizzle bars with melted peanut butter chips.
- Sprinkle with reserved potato chips and peanuts, pressing to adhere to the melted peanut butter chips.
- Allow to set. Cut into bars.
Thank you for reading 🙂