Chocolate Pudding Pops
2 cups full-fat canned coconut cream, at room temperature
3 T Cacao Bliss or raw cacao powder
2 T pure maple syrup
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1/4 cup chopped pistachios
1. Combine coconut cream, cacao powder, and maple syrup in a blender until smooth.
2. Pour evenly into six popsicle molds and insert the popsicle sticks. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
3. Melt chocolate chips in a double-boiler and stir until smooth, about 7 minutes.
4. Dip the tops of the pudding pops into the melted chocolate and sprinkle with pistachios.
5. Enjoy right away or freeze on a plate lined with wax paper until serving.
Special thanks to Jennafer Ashley over at PaleoHacks for sharing this delicious treat with you!
Thank you for reading 🙂