- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chopped toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple, optional
- Combine milk, pineapple and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple.
To toast nuts, bake in a shallow pan in a 350° oven for 5-10 minutes or cook in a skillet over low heat until lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
1 piece: 367 calories, 14g fat (9g saturated fat), 17mg cholesterol, 185mg sodium, 54g carbohydrate (46g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein. Originally published as Creamy Pineapple Pie in Taste of Home June/July 1993
Thank you for reading 🙂