loaf keto bread, cut or torn into bite-sized pieces4 tbsp.
butter, divided, plus more for baking dish8 oz.
Freshly ground black pepper2
stalks celery, thinly sliced1/4 c.
minced yellow onion2
stalks celery, thinly sliced 2
cloves garlic, minced1/2 c.
freshly chopped parsley1 tbsp.
freshly chopped sage, minced1 tbsp.
fresh thyme leaves, minced1/2 tbsp.
freshly chopped rosemary1 1/2 c.
low-sodium chicken broth1
large egg, beaten DIRECTIONS
- Preheat oven to 350° and butter a medium baking dish. In a large bowl, toss bread with 3 tablespoons melted butter. Spread in an even layer on a baking sheet and toast until golden and crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add sausage. Cook, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains, 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove sausage with a slotted spoon. Melt remaining tablespoon butter in pan.
- Add onion and celery and cook until soft, 6 minutes. Stir in garlic, parsley, sage, thyme, and rosemary and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Season again with salt and pepper.
- Place bread in a large bowl and add skillet mixture and sausage. Toss to combine. In a medium bowl, whisk together chicken broth and beaten egg and pour over bread mixture. Season generously with salt and pepper and toss until completely coated.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and cover with foil. Bake until cooked through, 35 minutes, then remove foil and cook until bread is crisp on top, 15 to 20 minutes more.
Thank you for reading 🙂