Dill Pickle Grilled Cheese Sandwich
There are grilled cheese sandwiches and then there are Dill Pickle Grilled Cheese Sandwiches! There are so many reasons to loved this dilled pickle version; it is out of this world gooey and amazing on the inside, the buttery parmesan and dill seasoning crust is spot on, and then you get addicting dill pickles inside which means you can say you ate your veggies today! You just can’t go wrong with that!Prep Time5 minsCook Time5 minsTotal Time10 minsCourse: Lunch, Main Dish, SandwichCuisine: AmericanServings: 1Author: Amy
- 2 slices of bread you can use anything you have on hand, French bread is pretty tasty though
- 2 slices provolone cheese once again, use what you have on hand, Swiss would be fantastic
- 2-3 slices dill pickles
- 1 T. softened butter
- 1 T. grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1/4 tsp dill weed
- dash garlic salt
- Mix butter, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, dill weed, and garlic salt together. Spread on the outsides of each slice of bread.
- Layer a slice of cheese, pickles, the remaining parmesan cheese, and another slice of cheese on insides of bread.
- Grill sanwich in a skillet over medium heat until golden brown. Flip and repeat. The sandwich will stick to the pan until the parmesan in the butter is golden brown. Once it’s golden brown and perfectly crisped it will release and you will easily be able to flip it!
- Slice in half and be prepared to swoon!
- If you want you can sprinkle a little extra dill weed over the top for a garnish. I also think this sandwich would be divine with a slice of deli ham!
Thank you for reading 🙂