Easy Cream Cheese Danish
We use crescent rolls to make this super Easy Cream Cheese Danish. Perfect for simple on the go breakfast. Great for brunches and desserts too!Course BreakfastCuisine American
- 8 uncooked Crescent Rolls 1 large or 2 small cans
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp melted Butter
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 2 tsp Milk
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease a cookie sheet and set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 tsp vanilla in medium bowl until blended.
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles and seal perforations by pinching.
- Brush each rectangle with melted butter and sprinkle with a tablespoon of sugar.
- Roll each up log ways and pinch to seal.
- Coil into a spiral and slightly press down middle to make room for cream cheese filling.
- Place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Top each with about 1/4 of cream cheese misture.
- Bake until golden brown (about 16-18 minutes).
- In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar, milk and 1 teaspoon vanilla and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over each roll.
Thank you for reading 🙂