Broccoli Detox Soup
- 2.5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1 cup kale or spinach
- 2 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cups vegetable or bone broth
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons collagen (optional)
First, heat the coconut oil in a pot, and then add the onion, celery sticks, and broccoli. Cook and stir occasionally for 5 minutes.
Add broth, let the soup boil and finally let it simmer for 5 minutes, until soft and blended.
Blend soup until it is even and thick.
Carrot Ginger Detox Soup Recipe
- — 2 pounds carrots, chopped
- — 2 onions, peeled and chopped
- — 6 cups bone or vegetable broth
- — 3 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- — 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- — 1 cup coconut milk
- — Sea salt, black pepper and onion powder to taste
- — 2 tablespoons ghee or coconut oil
- — 2 tablespoons plain protein or collagen powder (optional)
- First, in a pan, combine carrots, broth, ginger and garlic. Bring mix to boil and afterwards let it simmer.
- Next, sauté onions in a pan and add ghee. Proceed until everything is caramel-like.
- Throw in broth mixture and onions in a blender and blend until everything is smooth and thick.
- Finally, add coconut milk and seasonings and stir well.
Red Lentil Detox Soup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, olive oil, or ghee
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 2 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- ½ cup red lentils, rinsed
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 4.5 cups bone or vegetable broth
- 1-inch fresh ginger, peeled and minced
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Coconut cream for topping, optional
- First, warm up oil on medium heat. In the pot, add chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, apple, and onion.
- Make sure the apples and vegetables are cooked until onions are crystallized, about 10 minutes.
- Add lentils, ginger, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and broth to the pot. Let the soup boil and then simmer until everything softens about half an hour.
- Blend soup until it is even and thick.
- Pour blend in the pot again. Let it simmer and add water if needed.
- Finally, season it well and finish with coconut cream to taste.
Thank you for reading 🙂