Honey Mustard Sheet-Pan Chicken With Brussel Sprouts
Ingredients Directions Nutrition Ratings 4 servings
Nonstick cooking spray
¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided (from 1 lemon)
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
1 tablespoon honey
3 garlic cloves, minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (4 medium thighs)
1½ pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
¼ large red onion, sliced
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Grease a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together ¼ cup of the olive oil, 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice, Dijon mustard, whole-grain mustard, honey and garlic. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Using tongs, dip the chicken thighs into the sauce, coating both sides. Place the thighs on the prepared baking sheet and discard any remaining sauce.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the Brussels sprouts and red onion. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and lemon juice; toss until well coated. Arrange the sprouts and onion around the chicken on the baking sheet, making sure they aren’t overlapping. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast until the chicken is golden brown and has an internal temperature of 165°F and the Brussels sprouts are crispy, 30 to 35 minutes.
Thank you for reading 🙂