Muscle Relief Bath Bomb Recipe
- Spray bottle filled with water
- Medium glass bowl
- 2 Metal bath bomb molds
- 1/2 cup baking soda
- 1/3 cup Epsom salts
- 2 T cream of tartar
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 t peppermint oil
- 1/2 t fresh rosemary, chopped (optional)
- Start by combining dry ingredients and chopped rosemary in a medium glass bowl. Whisk to blend. Whisk in coconut oil and peppermint oil.
- Using a spray bottle, spritz water to moisten mixture as you stir. The mixture should be crumbly, but hold when squeezed.
- Use a spoon to scoop mixture into bomb molds or ice cube trays. Press firmly. If using a bomb mold, overfill each side slightly before putting together. Allow to set at least 4 hours in a cool, dry area.
- Loosen bombs from molds and place in warm bath water to dissolve.
Thank you for reading 🙂