Healing Hand Cream with Jojoba Oil
Heal dry, cracked hands with this homemade hand cream made with just three natural ingredients.
- Double boiler
- 6 oz jar
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 2 t jojoba oil
- 5 drops lavender essential oil
- To Make: Melt the shea butter in a double boiler over medium heat until it liquifies, about 7 minutes. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then remove. The mixture should be opaque in color.
- Whisk the shea butter vigorously for 5 minutes, until thick and fluffy. When ready, add in the jojoba oil and essential oil to thoroughly combine.
- Transfer the mixture to a 6-ounce jar and store in a cool, dry spot.
- To Use: Scoop out ½ teaspoon of lotion and massage into hands or heels of your feet. Apply at night, right before bed, for best results.
Thank you for reading 🙂