8 Cleaning Tips
- These 4 steps to organizing will help keep you on task and they will produce awesome results!
- Allow yourself have a black hole – It shouldn’t be too big or takeover an entire room, but designating a certain spot where clutter can pile is certainly helpful in keeping the rest of your house clean. ‘Cause let’s be honest, having a perfectly clean house all the time is not realistic. Allowing yourself to have a “black hole” is a good way to do a quick clean when someone calls and says they are on their way. Do a quick pick-up of the house, put everything in your black hole and put it away when you have more time.
- Make it smell good. A good smelling house can help mask a mess. And lets be honest, even a clean room that smells gross is not pleasant to be in. I like to use my wax burner to get a good scent through out the whole house!
- Do these 5 EASY tasks each day to keep your house clean!
- Tackle that scary space in your home with these 5 questions that determine what to keep and what to get rid of.
- The secret to success on how to get rid of the boys bathroom smell is a simple process that will change your life. (Or, at least change the way your bathroom smells!)
- Here are specifics on how to clean your closet to ensure a safe, successful procedure:
- Here is a 3-step process to make clean up time fun for kids.
Thank you for reading 🙂