King Ranch Chicken(Slow Cooker)
- 14 ounces tortilla chips, white or yellow
- 5 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, drain slightly
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) cream of mushroom soup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of tortilla chips in the crockpot to cover the bottom. (It’s ok if they are overlapping.)
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the chicken, diced tomatoes, cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, garlic, and onion.
- Stir until combined.
- Place half of the chicken mixture on top of the chips.
- Then top with half of the cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 3 hours.
- Serve with extra tortilla chips.
Thank you for reading 🙂