No-Bake Peanut Butter and Chocolate Bites(Diabetic Recipe)
- Domino® Light Sugar & Stevia Blend1/3 cup
- skim milk1/3 cup
- peanut butter1/2 cup
- vanilla extract1 tsp
- old-fashioned rolled oats(not quick cooking)2 cup
- mini-chocolate chips3 tbsp
Recommended for You
- In a small saucepan, combine Domino® Light and milk over medium heat. Stir well and bring to a boil for 11/2 minutes. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients; stir to incorporate.
- Scoop oat mixture into1 Tbsp. balls and place on waxed paper. Let cool and refrigerate.
Thank you for reading 🙂