Dry Roasted Chickpeas
- 1 (15 ounces) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2 Spread garbanzo beans in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Step 3 Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, about 22 minutes. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Return to the baking dish.
- Step 4 Continue baking chickpeas, stirring halfway through, until golden and dry on the outside, about 22 minutes more.
Thank you for reading 🙂