We all know someone that has experienced dry or itchy skin, perhaps that person is yourself. Well, I am a diabetic and the dry skin kind of comes with the territory for me. I have always used a moisturizer because I wanted to lessen the effects of getting out in the sun, especially since I have a freckled face. It is important to take care of our faces, and our skin, because we age rapidly when we are exposed to dry temperatures and the sunshine.
That is why I am sharing some that I have read and hope that it will be useful to you. MwsR
- Dermatologists want us to take shorter baths or showers.
- Take warm baths or showers.
- Use a mild soap, perhaps glycerin based soap.
- Don’t use products that contain alcohol. They dry things out easily.
- Oatmeal baths are soothing and helpful.
- Use a commercial moisturizer.
Homemade Scrub Recipe
Mix ground oats and honey. Use this to apply all over your face and this will remove the scaly skin and the honey will moisturize.
You should make sure to remove the scrub completely.
Dry your skin by patting it softly.
Don’t use for more than once a week.
Source for information comes from”2020 Boystown Magazine”
- Award Nomination For My RAKA award , and such
- Did You Know?
- Excerpts from my books
- Famous poems
- Link Share
- Make Something
- Music, Songs, Videos and such
- My Own Poems
- Page News
- Points of interest
- Short Story Share
- Who is?
- Word of the Week
Thank you for reading 🙂