The smallest changes can impact your health. Here are a few…
- Give yourself a break. Plan your task around the way you feel. If you have little energy, only do things that don’t require a lot of energy. f you have a lot of energy, for the things that require the most energy.
- Make a routine. Plan for things like exercising, cooking, healthy routines, and repeat those routines weekly to establish habits.
- Make your own go-to meals. If need a real, those will come in handy. Make a list of them.
- Plan goals that you can do and journal about them.
- Figure out what you can do when you .feel stressed, tired, or lack energy. Things like listetning to music, taking a walk, or stretching, perhaps.
- Write yourself notes. Things like groceries, errands you need to do, books you want to check out. Put them in one place so you can check on them.