Learn how to make the BEST and most crispy low carb pizza crust made with fathead dough. This low carb alternative to pizza is great if you are on the keto diet or simply want to cut carbs and is a carb lover’s dream.
Your favorite meats chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc
Your favorite veggies Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
Your favorite sauce sugar-free tomato sauce, olive oil, ranch, blue cheese, buffalo, etc
Herbs Parmesan, Crushed Red Peppers
Pre-heat oven to 450F.
Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven (keep the oven on) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Cover a pizza pan with Parchment Paper (NOT wax paper). Mix the Cheeses together, then evenly spread them over the parchment paper (in a circle shape). Bake the cheese shell for 5 minutes. Pour off any extra oil as soon as it comes out of the oven.
2. Place the chicken over half of the cheese shell. Then add the sliced peppers, diced tomato and the chopped green onion. Fold the Cheese shell in half over the chicken and veggies. Press it firmly, then return it to the oven for another 4- 5 minutes.
3. Serve with sour cream, salsa and guacamole. Garnish with chopped fresh basil, parsley or cilantro.
This recipe makes 1 Keto Chicken Quesadilla | 1 Serving = 1/2 of a Quesadilla
RECIPE NOTES:– To reheat, preheat oven to 400 F. Bake for 6-8 minutes (if cold, a little less if room temp).– I let cheese shell cool for a minute then flipped it over before putting the filling onto it. This step isn’t necessary but I found that it made the quesadilla look a little prettier.– Use Parchment Paper (NOT waxed paper)NUTRITIONAL INFO 1 Keto Chicken Quesadilla = 2 Servings Each Serving (Not Including Sauces) =599 Calories | 40.5 g Fat | 6.1 g Carbs | 0.7 g Fibre | 52.7 g Protein
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, toss the zucchini noodles and olive oil to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Divide into 4 even portions, transfer to the baking sheet and shape each into a nest.
3. Gently crack an egg into the center of each nest. Bake until the eggs are set, 9 to 11 minutes. Season with salt and pepper; garnish with red-pepper flakes and basil. Serve alongside the avocado slices.