- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup granola without raisins
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 3 cups (18 ounces) miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chocolate chips with milk, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in granola and almonds. Refrigerate until firm enough to roll, about 1 hour.
- Shape mixture into 1-in. balls; roll in miniature chocolate chips. Refrigerate, covered, until firm, about 2 hours. Store in refrigerator.
1 cookie: 127 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Originally published as No Bake Chocolate Almond Drops in Ultimate Cookie Swap Bookazine 2017