- 3 cups cauliflower florets, raw
- ½ cup fat-free milk
- 2 Tbsp. chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 10 drops liquid stevia
- Pinch of salt
- 4 Tbsp. fat-free whipped cream
- Steam cauliflower in a pot or in the microwave until very tender. Drain well.
- Add ingredients (except for whipped cream) to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Divide into two bowls. Top each bowl with two tablespoons fat-free whipped cream and serve.