Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Servings: 24 bombs
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter – softened
- 1/3 cup full-fat cream cheese – softened
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 2 packets Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Add the softened butter and cream cheese to a large mixing bowl. Microwave for 20 to 30 seconds and stir to blend well.
Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until well incorporated.
Pour into your favorite mold or you can use small cupcake liners.
Freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
*Store in an airtight container in the freezer. Thaw a few minutes before enjoying.