Chocolate Bourbon Popsicles Recipe
- 1 cup Coconut Milk, room temperature
- 1/3 cup Condensed Coconut Milk, room temperature
- 1 cup chopped Semisweet Chocolate, or milk chocolate, divided
- 4 tablespoons Bourbon( or flavoring other than using alcohol)
- Place 1/2 cup of the chocolate in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 25 to 30 seconds. Take out, stir and if not melted, return to microwave and microwave for another 25 to 30 seconds. Stir well.
- Add the coconut milk and coconut condensed milk into a large bowl and add the melted chocolate as well.
- Using a whisk, mix all three ingredients together till well incorporated.
- Then, add in the bourbon.
- Pour into 4 popsicle molds and freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Dislodge from molds by dipping molds into warm water for a few seconds (20-30 seconds).
- Melt the other 1/2 cup of chocolate and dip Chocolate Bourbon Popsicles into the melted chocolate before enjoying.
Thank you for reading 🙂