Valentine Crafts For Adults
Spread the love
Valentines Day is the most romantic holiday of the year so it is no wonder there are so many craft projects out there to help celebrate the occasion!
Craft Ideas For Valentines Day
1. Write A Message On Glass With 3D Paint
Use 3D paint to write out a romantic message on glass. These candle holders are a good example. You can also write on picture frames, glass vases, or wine goblets.
2. Fill A Drink Carrier With Champagne And Treats
Simply fill a drink carrier with champagne bottles and flowers or treats. It would be great to decorate and recycle a six pack container for this and fill with mini bottles and other goodies.
3. Make A Rustic Valentine Sign To Display
All it takes is some barnwood and paint to display a romantic sign for Valentines day or all year long.
4. Decorate Glass Water Bottles For A Valentine Table
You can purchase these water bottles or recycle other beverage bottles to use to serve sparkling water. Then, simply decorate with chalkboard labels and twine.
5. Make A Valentine Topiary To Decorate Your Home
These topiaries are easy to make and perfect for Valentine’s day with the red, white and pink rosettes.
6. Create Some Valentine String Art
This art only looks complicated. The string heart is easy and fun to make.
7. Serve Your Treats On A Tray Of Love
This Pottery Barn inspired love art can be used as a tray or for wall art.
8. Make A Heart Out Of Buttons
Creamy buttons on a burlap base make such a rustic chic heart for Valentines Day.
9. Make A Sign With Tag Letters And A Frame
Use tags to make letters and then hang them inside a frame. Spell out a Valentine message to fit inside.
10. Create The Key To Happiness
Use graphics and frame the art for a festive valentine sign.
11. Make A Rustic Valentine Tree
Rustic, simple, festive and chic. This Valentine tree is the perfect craft for holiday decorating.
12. Create A French Inspired Pillow
Create something French inspired to get in the Valentine mood. This valentine pillow is perfectly romantic.
13. Craft Some Felt Hearts
Make a handful of felt hearts to strewn about or create a garland with.
14. Make A Rustic Heart Out Of Wood
Create a heart out of wood for a rustic way to celebrate the holiday.
15. Use Paper For A Quick And Easy Heart Garland
Make paper heart garland to create a festive atmosphere for your party.
16. Make A Wreath Of Flowers
Adorn your door with a beautiful heart wreath made of flowers.
17. Create A Stack Of Cupids Arrows From Twigs
Twig arrows are easy and look great displayed in a stack or in a vase.
18. Cover Wooden Letters In Red And Pink Yarn
To give wooden letters a Valentine look, cover them in red, pink and white yarn.
Thank you for reading 🙂