Sheet Pan Pork Chops & Vegetables with Parsley Vinaigrette
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 45 min
- 1 pound Yukon Gold potatoes
- 1 pound carrots
- 1 fennel bulb
- 10 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 (12-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops, 1 to 1 ½ inches thick
- 1 small shallot
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- Prep Vegetables and Aromatics: Adjust oven rack to upper-middle position and heat oven to 450°F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise, then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Peel carrots and cut into 3-inch lengths, quartering thick ends lengthwise. Discard fennel stalks, halve bulb, and cut into 1/2-inch-thick wedges. Peel garlic.
- Roast Vegetables: Toss 1 tablespoon oil, rosemary, potatoes, carrots, fennel, garlic, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon pepper together in a bowl. Spread vegetables in single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Roast until beginning to soften, about 25 minutes.
- Prep Pork: While vegetables roast, combine paprika, coriander, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in a bowl. Trim pork and pat dry with paper towels. Cut 2 slits, about 2 inches apart, through fat on edges of each chop. Rub chops with 1 teaspoon oil, then season thoroughly with spice mixture.
- Roast Pork: Lay chops on top of vegetables and continue to roast until chops register 145°F and vegetables are tender, 10 to 15 minutes, rotating sheet halfway through roasting.
- Make Vinaigrette: While pork cooks, mince shallot. Mince 2 tablespoons parsley. Whisk vinegar, sugar, remaining ¼ cup oil, shallot parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper together in a bowl.
- Finish Dish: When pork is cooked, remove sheet from oven, tent with aluminum foil, and let rest for 5 to 10 minutes. Drizzle vinaigrette over pork and serve.