• 1/2 cup coconut oil (for frying)
• 1/2 cup almond flour
• 1/3 cup Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
• 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon Pink Himalayan sea salt
• 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup Lakanto monkfruit sweetener
• 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease baking sheet with oil of your choice (I like coconut oil).
3. In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, monkfruit, baking powder, salt and cinnamon until well combined.
4. Add melted butter and mix until crumbly (about 10 seconds). Let it sit for a few minutes to cool down the butter.
5. In a small bowl, beat together egg, vanilla, and heavy whipping cream.
6. Add egg mixture to almond flour mixture, and mix well.
7. Dough will be sticky. Refrigerate for about an hour to help this.
8. Roll dough into 1 inch round balls and place on a prepared baking sheet.
9. Baking for 12-15 minutes.
10. Meanwhile, mix together ingredients for topping and set aside.
11. Let donut holes sit on the baking sheet for a few minutes before placing them in the oil.
12. Heat coconut oil over MEDIUM heat and place cooked donut holes in the oil. Fry 5 SECONDS per side and remove promptly (see notes above).
13. Sprinkle with topping.
Report this ad
14. Serve warm or cold.
Thank you for reading 🙂