Skip to content
SUPPLIES & TOOLS:
- Tacky Glue
- Craft knife
- Acrylic paint
- Yarn for wrapping
- Pom poms
- Google eyes
- Chenille stem for antennae
- Use pencil to draw butterfly shape onto cardboard. Use craft knife to cut it out.
- Paint butterfly with acrylic paint. Allow to dry.
- Apply a dot of Tacky glue to back of butterfly and press end of yarn into it. Allow to dry.
- Wrap yarn randomly around butterfly, until desired coverage is achieved.
- Apply another dot of glue to back of butterfly and secure yarn end. Allow to dry.
- Use Tacky glue to apply chenille stem for antennae, and pom poms for body.
- Use glue to secure google eyes and other desired embellishments.