THANK YOU , http://isaiah46ministries.wordpress.com/, I enjoy your blog, and appreciate being nominated.
The rules of the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 or more bloggers for the award.
6. Let each nominee know that you’ve nominated them and leave a link to your post
My blog started as some may already know, to get the word out about my self published books of poetry. I have to admit I am not a professional editor or publisher but I tried.
I now do this blog, and have made it into my own webpage. I love doing it, and I love sharing things I know or find out, as well as my poems, my stories, and my thoughts.
I hope in doing so someone out there might identify or feel enpowered or just not feel alone. Maybe learn something new is always a good thing, hopefully my posts do that as well.
Two pieces of advice to new bloggers…
-WRITE what you want. Do not copy anyone, be your own person. Those that appreciate that will continue reading your stuff.
-Proofread your work. We all make errors, it is just that way sometimes. To increase followings and such you should use proper grammar and spelling.
I cannot nominate 15 or more bloggers, but I would encourage those who want to, to write as if you were personally nominated by myself for this award. You can ping it back to me and link my post here.
Thanks guys for reading and supporting me.
Thank you for reading 🙂