Arugula, Romaine, and Pear Smoothie Bowl Serves 2
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 1 kale leaf, de-stemmed, roughly chopped
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 Asian pear
- 1/2” piece ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup ice
- sliced bananas, chopped pecans, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, for garnish
- Add the arugula, kale, romaine, coconut water, almond butter, pear, ginger, chia seeds, lemon juice, and ice to a high speed blender. Blend on high until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Pour into 2 large bowls, and garnish with toppings separated into uniform layers.
- Serve immediately.
By Nathalie @ Vanille Verte
Thank you for reading 🙂