- What are your plans for the summer? I will be at my home watching 2 of my three grandkids, and just enjoying life, I hope.
- What is one of your favorite posts that you’ve written on your blog? I love my poems, they are an extension of myself. I write to share with others and to give some sort of healing to myself. Life has not been the easiest.
- What place in the world would you want to visit? I would love to visit Switzerland or a place where the water is clear!
- Which book had an impact on your life? No book in particular. I would say the poem, IT by Rudyard Kipling.
- If you were an animal, what animal would you be? I would be a cat, definitely. I feel a sense of kinship with them.
- What is your favorite memory from your childhood? My favorite memory as a child would be the World’s Fair, in 1982, I went to it with my family and everything I saw was as big as life to me.
- What is your creative style? If you’re curious, here’s a quiz! My creative style would be
Creativity is a release
For you, creativity is first and foremost a form of expression: it creates a special link between the internal and external worlds. It allows you to get a grasp of your powerful emotions, by moulding them into a physical form. In fact, the most important thing for you is to be able to release your emotions. You need to be able to touch them or look at them in concrete form, and to do that you have to find a way to make them come alive. This is how your desires and anxieties take shape. Keeping things bottled up creates a tension that can only be resolved once you have expressed how you feel. This means you have to be strong enough not to let yourself get swept away by chaotic impulses; if you turn your creative urges on everyday life — making a picnic, singing to the baby, choosing what to wear — you can express yourself while staying rooted in reality. Creativity is principally cathartic. It relieves a deep need, an almost primal, archaic impulse. For you, being creative is about having the power to give form to something you feel, to those deep personal issues that are often raw and disorganised. For these reasons you are usually attracted to art that demands physicality, that allows you to express what’s inside, and that unites spontaneity, strength, freedom, power and movement. • To find out about how to tap into your creative side, see our feature in the August issue out now. What have you done to pursue your dreams lately? How about today?
8.When you think of your home, what immediately comes to mind? Safe place
9,Describe the greatest adventure of your life The greatest would be having a family
10. When did you last push the boundaries of your comfort zone? Every time I write a poem.
- Random Acts of Kindness Award Nominees~RAKA
- Do More Than Just Exist!~Wordle 407
- Nominated and Accepted
- Six Word Story Challenge
I nominate anyone who wishes to participate, using the same questions I was given.
Thank you for reading 🙂