Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps
This Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps Recipe is the perfect lighter lunch or dinner. These lettuce wraps are completely gluten free, paleo, whole 30 and so delicious! Made in under 20 minutes, these wraps have just a few simple ingredients and are packed with flavor while being low carb.
Prep Time 10 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Total Time 20 minutes ServPineapple Mango Saings Pineapple mango Salsa Ch2 people Calories 296kcal
- 2 cups shredded chicken (approx 1 lb)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Follow this recipe for 10 minute shredded chicken in the instant pot. If you don’t have an instant pot, bring a pot of water to a boil and boil chicken on the stove for 10 minutes. Otherwise, use rotisserie chicken.
- While chicken is cooking, assemble Pineapple Mango Salsa.
- Toss cooked, shredded chicken with olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, salt and lime juice
- Assemble lettuce wraps layering chicken + salsa. Top with avocado or additional lime juice for flavor.
Nutrition Facts Pineapple Mango Salsa Chicken Lettuce Wraps Amount Per Serving Calories 296 * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Thank you for reading 🙂