- 1 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed
- 1 cup diced butternut squash, 1” cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. fresh ground pepper
- ½ Tbsp. dried sage
- 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. olive oil, divided
- ½ pound salmon, cut into two 4 oz. portions
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, mist with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine brussels sprouts, butternut squash, minced garlic, salt, pepper, dried sage and 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Spread brussels sprouts and squash on prepared baking sheet in single layer. Bake for 15 minutes and stir at the halfway point.
- Drizzle salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Remove baking sheet from oven; rearrange brussels sprouts and squash to make room for 4 salmon filets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through.
- Remove from oven, let stand for several minutes and serve.
Thank you for reading 🙂