Crock pot Cheesecake
Cook time: 3 hours Total time: 3 hours Serves: 8 Ingredients
- 3 8 oz packages of ⅓ less fat Philadelphia Cream Cheese, room temperature
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 cups animal crackers, pulverized into crumbs (graham crackers will work too, but this is what I had on hand)
- 3 Tbs butter, melted
- jam (optional)
- Find a bowl that fill fit inside your slow cooker, but will leave enough room for you to lift it out when finished cooking. A bowl with a lip is preferable.
- In a medium size bowl, mix animal cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of your bowl – the one that you will do the cooking in, inside the slow cooker.
- In a separate bool, Mix sugar and cream cheese until well blended.
- Add the eggs, one at a time. Mix after after each addition.
- Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
- Place cheesecake dish in your slow cooker and carefully pour water around the pan. I used a cup and slowly added water, about ⅔ of the way up the cheesecake dish. Just be careful not to get water in your cheesecake.
- Put the lid on the Crock Pot and cook on high for 3-3.5 hours, or until the center is not watery when a butter knife is inserted into the middle.
- If your dish is difficult to remove from the slow cooker, without getting water in it, then try using a syringe to get some of the water out of the slow cooker, before removing.
- Allow cheesecake to cool on the counter for about 15 minutes, then refrigerate for at least an hour, before serving.
- Serve with jam, if desired.
Thank you for reading 🙂